§ 22-208. License required.  

Latest version.
  • Before any person shall perform any work or make connections with the sewer system or water system within the city limits or do any work connected or intended to be connected with the water or sewer system, he shall be licensed as a master plumber as provided in Vernon's Annotated Civil Statutes Article 6243-101. This shall not prohibit a homeowner, complying with section 22-209, from doing plumbing work in his own residence.

(Code 1968, § 35-2)